Thursday, August 25, 2011

CHAPTER FOUR

Meet Baby Mamma # 3 Melody Girard
Adalric had a makeover.
Melody got all dolled up for a night out on the town.   Melody got on the dance floor and was looking very pretty, when she looked up she seen this guy giving her the eye. 
Hi my name is Adalric nice to meet you beautiful!  Hi Adalric my name is Melody, would you like to dance?  Sure lets do this baby.
Melody would you like to go and get a drink at my place?   I'm not sure it is getting late.  Oh come on dollface it will be fun and I won't bite.  Ok  it sounds like it will be fun. 
Melody you have gorgeous eyes and I can't help my self from looking at your gorgeous face.  Oh Adalric stop you will make me blush.  Hey gorgeous lets go into my bedroom.  Why do you want me in your bedroom?  I have something I would like to show you.  They went into the bedroom and started making out.
(Sorry about them being in different clothes but I lost a lot of my pictures.)
She could not stop her self from having woohoo. 
Adalric your a great kisser.  Well thank you doll and your not bad your self.
What was I thinking sleeping with him.  The word on the street is that Adalric is a player and treats girls like sex-slaves.  Maybe we will end up happy. 
Adalric and I went out dancing and I went to the bathroom and came back to him and this women!  I can see how this night is going to go.  I am going to kick her ass!!!
Well the bouncer throw us out!  HOW COULD YOU INBEAREST ME LIKE THIS!!!!  If you are going to be with me you better get a hold of your self!  I will not stand for you acting like a crazy women!  DO YOU HEAR ME MELODY!!  Yes dear I hear every world you said.  I am sorry for acting like a fool.
Melody I'm sorry for yelling but you must obey me when you are with me at all times.  You don't want to see me get mad!!!  Ok can we kiss and makeup.
Adalric has another thing coming if he thinks I am going to obey him now that I am pregnant!!  I will NEVER obey him! 
Adalric I will not obey you!  We are having a baby and you will treat me like a lady should be treated!  OH YEAH!!  YOU WILL OBEY ME!  NO I WON'T AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!
Melody I hate you and another thing you are nothing but a TOWN WHORE!
ADALRIC YOU ARE THE ONE THE TOWN IS TALKING ABOUT!
LOOK BITCH TAKE THAT!   Why did you hit me?  NOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FUCK FACE!!!
BASTERD TAKE THAT! 
BITCH you are a cock-teaser and  an easy lay!  What ever Adalric, but you wanted it more than I did.  And with your little dick I never felt a thing.  I was just laying in bed thinking is it over YET!!!
I WILL SHOW YOU LITTLE DICK!  OH please don't hit her dad!!
GET OUT OF HERE VALERIE BEFORE YOUR NEXT!
Oh don't you are going to hurt our baby.  Please stop Adalric!  I don't care if I do hurt the baby.  YOU DONE PUSHED ME PAST ANGERY!!!  YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO GET IT NOW BITCH!
Come on cock tease fight back like a man.  NO Adalric our baby, NO STOP!

Adalric stop please!  NO!  I want you to die bitch!!
STOP!  What are you doing your chocking me! 
DAD STOP!  What are you doing?  STOP before you kill her! 
I am having pain in my stomach!
Adalric take me to the hospital I'm bleeding.
Where is the baby Melody? 
I lost the baby Valerie!!  OH NO!! 
How could your dad do this?  I don't know but we need to do something about him.
We need to call the cops.  I don't know if we should do that or not?  Yes we must stop him from hurting you any more!   But he ran out of the hospital and I have not seen him!  We will have the cops find him.
Valerie I can't I'm afarid of your dad.  I care about you but I must leave now!  I am sorry but I already called the cops and they are looking for dad right now! 
What was I thinking!  I have lost my mind!
Are you Adalric Jontz?  Yes why?  Your daughter called us. 

You need to come with me downtown right now Mr Jontz!  Wait why?  We need to ask you some questions.
Ok take me downtown.
Valerie I must go now.  Wait you need to press chargers on my dad.  No I won't do that Valerie.  Your dad told me in the hospital not to say a word or he would kill me and cut my body up.  I'm so sorry about the baby and keep in touch bye Melody. 































No comments:

Post a Comment